Improving lives – Strengthening communities
Wyndham Community & Education Centre will be a leader in education programs and community services in Wyndham City and surrounds.
Our programs and services will provide opportunities that lead to further education and employment pathways, enhance well-being and improve quality of life.
Due to the diversity of staff, students, board members and volunteers, Wyndham CEC is guided by the following set of values:
- Respect – being aware of and valuing other beliefs, cultures and opinions
- Integrity – being honest, ethical and accountable
- Commitment – consistently achieving our goals, values and purpose
- Inclusion – working together, connecting communities, celebrating diversity
- Responsiveness – consistently responding and adapting to meet community needs
Wyndham CEC promotes these values through:
- Providing access and equity to all members of the community
- Implementation of its policies and procedures
Wyndham CEC supports and promotes the principles and practice of Australian democracy including a commitment to:
- Elected government
- The rule of law
- Equal rights for all before the law
- Freedom of religion
- Freedom of speech and association
- The values of openness and tolerance
Wyndham CEC supports and promotes these principles through its leadership of the Wyndham Humanitarian Network, its auspice of the Wyndham Interfaith Network, its Statement of Purpose as an Incorporated Association, through its policies, procedures and codes and, as a signatory to the National Compact and the Anti-racism strategy: Racism. It stops with me.